Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Butterflies & some Christmas decor in Arizona


Hello my fellow Bloggers & friends!
I am sharing some butterfly photos my Sweetie has taken the past few days. He is continuing the photography classes again this winter and I am loving every one.



I am not sure why but whenever I see these butterflies I think of my parents who have passed away and I smile... The summer after my Father had passed away over 36 years ago I was out in my garden and about ten of these beauties gathered around me and one landed on my arm, staying with me for a few minutes. 
 Very comforting...



Below you can see a little metal reindeer and Christmas tree, it sure feels odd believing it is Christmas soon. We are experiencing 74 degrees this weekend which I am loving the cooler temperatures as 90 degrees is just too hot for me.  
The stores are filled with christmas decor and I finally gave in and bought a few pieces. 


The couple we purchased our Park Model home from left us around eight large containers full of Christmas lights and decor but we took most of them to the local Goodwill as we were wanting a more silver decor theme. 
Hopefully I will get more of the Christmas spirit later in December but it is hard when we are so used to cold and snowy temperatures. 
How are you doing on your Christmas decorating?


Thank you for stopping in and leaving your comments... I love hearing from all of you! Take care...

Blessings,
Wanda

3 comments:

  1. Your hubby's lasses are paying off. I love the butterfly photos very nice... Don't celebrate Christmas but love the reindeer with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband made some beautiful photo's of the butterflies Wanda! Lovely Christmas decorations too!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wanda,
    Those photos of the butterflies are lovely. I would like to take a photography course down the road myself. I have barely started decorating my home as I have been too busy. I meant to start around the first of November so I could just pace myself but time sort of got away on me. But it will come. Hope you're having a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete