Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Shabby Vintage



Happy New Year!
Imagine my excitement when I came across another shabby vintage store here in the Mesa area! My Front Porch is a new store that opened just over four months ago and they are expanding another 2000 sq ft already. Saturday the 17th they are holding an outdoor sale with over 20 other vendors and you know I will be there early to catch all the great deals! 




My first visit I purchased this Atlas mason jar and the lovely blue crocheted piece. 




I just love how the chair fabric looks with the new piece.



Once we returned home I wandered around and gathered things that I wanted to display on our dining table and we are loving the new look.






Good luck in your treasure hunting this week.
Thank you for stopping in today! 

Blessings, 
Wanda



7 comments:

  1. Hi Wanda,
    Your vignette looks great, I really like the new doily with all of that silver (and your chair upholstery) and that candleabra is beautiful!
    Have a great rest of your week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blue, and I love how you put everything together. Always so fun shopping vintage :-) Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some lovely treasures, the icy blue colour of the doily and jar are wonderful. Lovely composition together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been itching to get out and do some estate sales or something... it has been awhile! Can't wait to see what you found over the weekend. Nice tray display!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find, it must be an amazing store to be expanding already! Wish I could come, too.
    Your tablescape is just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see this post Wanda. What a great find that crocheted piece is. Wow, I have never seen a doily in that color before! You scored, you lucky girl! I hope you are loving it down there in AZ. Wish I could join you :)))
    hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wanda,

    How fabulous that you have a wonderful store like that, to buy some lovely things.
    Love the finds you came home with.
    Have a happy new week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete