Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Monday, January 31, 2011

Won't you sit & stay a while?

Welcome to Our Parlor...please have a seat.
I can serve you Tea..Coffee or perhaps a glass of wine?
Our 1850 Victorian settee set are more comfortable than they look. I have draped a crocheted cloth my Grandmother made for her dining room table.
I like to keep vintage postcards under the glass of the oval tray table.
Some of my vintage needlework collection is hung over the set as well as some wonderful old pictures I love to collect.

Sorry about the camera flash..
Well I hope you enjoyed your visit and do come back anytime. I love sharing my treasures. Have a great week!
Blessings,
Wanda

8 comments:

  1. Grazie per il thè!Trovo molto bello e originale l'idea delle cartoline d'epoca sotto il vetro del tavolino.Saluti,Rosetta di theromanticrose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wanda :) Your Parlor looks so cozy and inviting...I think I will sit for a spell..I'll take some Hot Chocolate if you have some :) I know I will be drinking plenty of it for the next couple of days as we are in for a Major Winter Snow Storm!! Yikes :(

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. your setee is so pretty and the beautiful scroll work on it! I would love to come sit a spell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wanda,
    I would love to sit and have a chat but I would be too busy looking around at all your treasures.I can see you have collected a lot pretties!
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing parlor room. Your collections are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda your parlor is beautiful! I could definitely sit here with you all day. I have always LOVED victiorian houses and decorating.
    I loved your vignette in your reading room. So lovely. Like everything you do.
    hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO~I LOVE YOUR FRAMED FAN...JUST BEAUTIFUL!!
    CAN I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SIT IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIVING ROOM....LOL!!!

    XO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanda,
    Love your parlor!! I would love to come and have a sip of tea!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete