Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cactus Love....



Hello today I am sharing some of my favourite photos my Sweetie has taken so far on our big adventure. I am so glad he has taken up his love of photography again!



This sweet little cactus is near our vacation home and I think I will have to get some of these framed. The owner of the cactus has gone home for the summer and did not see the cactus in bloom. What a great way to introduce ourselves to them when we return next November... 








I love the way the light reflects through the petals...












Hoping you have a wonderful week, thanks for stopping in.

Wanda







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pops of color and light! Beautiful. He definitely has an eye. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Wanda,

    Such a riot of colour from the pretty cactus - such an amazing set of photographs and well done for your husbands work.
    Happy weekend
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what magnificent and brilliant colors! I'm shaking my head in disbelief, stunning photography~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete