Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Shutters?



Welcome...
We had purchased two of these wall hangings @ the At Home store in Mesa, Az. They were dark green in colour and I just knew they would be fabulous in AS Duck Egg Blue. The rusty iron work on them is amazing... I had thought I taken photos of the before but I must have deleted them...sorry.
Our bedroom window just needed something to add some character so that is where we placed them. We are very pleased with the result and now debating if I need to add a window box as well...






In my last post I mentioned that I had also received a silver cream & sugar to match the large tray I was gifted... I will have to keep on eye out for the matching tea pot.









Below is a beautiful wisteria that covered the front of a lovely restaurant we dined at here on Vancouver Island. The fragrance filled the air and I regret not taking more photos! 
Have a wonderful weekend ahead and thank you for leaving your comments...I love hearing from you!
Hugs,
Wanda 







1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea, Wanda!, the shutters. You really inherited some beauties there, and the great fun is that you can iNterchange things and use it individually as you like, are as a center piece together.

    ReplyDelete