Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Monday, June 6, 2016

Red Transferware...



Hello & welcome...
I am looking through old photographs today while enjoying a cup of iced tea on the covered deck. We have the red dishes still packed up in storage and seeing these photos of some of our collection makes me want to get them out again... I love the red patterns! We chose to use our brown transferware while we are in Arizona and currently use Sophie Conran Portmeirion dinnerware as it goes so well with AS Duck Egg Blue.
I hope you enjoy a small look into my collection!
Take care...

Wanda


  































5 comments:

  1. Wanda you should unpack this wonderful red transferware, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love this set, thank you for sharing it with us :-) Have a lovely evening!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader & am so glad I found you. I discovered red transfer ware in the last couple of years & it's so beautiful. You have a wonderful set, I'm very much a beginner but hope to find more. I just checked out your new blog, after I've read through this one I want to look at that one. My husband & I started spending winters in St. Petersburg, Fl. I know several people that chose Arizona & love it. I'd like to subscribe to your blog but it doesn't seem that you have it. I'll bookmark it & read some of your older posts. Thanks for sharing your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Wanda,

    Love your beautiful red transferware set and also how sweet the poppy embroidery card is to your dear Father - did you work that?
    Happy weekend
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Wanda! I have always admired your beautiful china whatever the pattern! You really have some beautiful collections, and I think this red transferware is one of my favorites. The picture is a beauty!
    I hope you are enjoying an amazing summer so far dear friend. So sorry that I don't stay in touch better. Just so much to accomplish and do that sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by it all. But I think of you more than you know. I have one of the beautiful vintage postcards you sent me long ago out where I see it and so it reminds me of this lovely friendship we have formed.
    sending hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete