Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Friday, August 22, 2014

Paris


Oh Paris...
Although we only spent four days in Paris we feel we experienced allot of History, culture and architecture in those days...





I hope you  enjoy a small glimpse into our journey through the streets of Paris





Some of the shots just begged me to make them black & white and I love the way they turned out.... I could make a post alone on old iron lamps posts... I loved every one more than the last.



We came across this carousel while viewing the city from it's highest point. I think if it would have been running I may have just hopped on...  














The lovely tile work below was on the sidewalk in front of Hotel Regina and I loved the colours & design.
















Thank you for your sweet comments...

Hugs,
Wanda



3 comments:

  1. Dear Wanda,

    I loved seeing your beautiful photos taken in Paris - isn't it an amazing place with all the wonderful architecture and things to see.
    Hope you have a great week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you are living one of my dreams Wanda! Your photos are so gorgeous. I know this trip will hold so many wonderful memories for you.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, I always enjoy seeing photos of Paris. My son has been there twice and he took many photos of the lovely Eiffel Tower to share with me. Even brought back a miniature of it for me. I am so happy you got to enjoy some time in this magical and romantic city. I enjoyed your post very much. Thank you for your visit and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete