Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Friday, May 21, 2010

PINK SATURDAY #1





















HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!












Today I am posting my first Pink Saturday post and am very excited about it..Thank you Beverly of How Sweet The Sound for hosting.

My first photo is a little Bear that is very special to me..he is designed out of a mouton (spelling?) coat my Mother owned. I have added the G on her paw as this is the initial of her last name. When we admitted my Mother to the Alzheimer's ward seven years ago I could not part with the coat so had three bears made for my Brother, Sister & myself as a keepsake.

Second photo is of a straw hat that is displayed in our master bedroom.

Third photo are some dried pink roses I received from my Sweetie..

Fourth photo is a sweet little pink shoe I have displayed on our Mantel. It is marked LAmour China, Japan 7732

Fifth photo a darling little bowl I purchased on Ebay and only has the marking 822 Y


Have a great weekend and thank you for visiting!


Hugs..


Wanda









7 comments:

  1. Welcome to Pink Saturday. Love your adorable bear, I posted a bear this week too. The flower boot and dish are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda,

    So glad that you joined us for Pink Saturday!!

    I love your sweet bear and that bowl is to die for! So Stunning!!

    HPS!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wanda :) A Happy First Pink Saturday to you! This is my second. You've shown some really sweet pinks today. Have a lovely "Pinky" day my friend! Warmest always, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogspot is lovely and so are your treasures:)!

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet lady! Happy Pink Saturday to you! I hope you had tons of fun and met wonderful new friends.

    Your blog is looking fab! You go girl!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, your pinks are so lovely. Oh how I love that little pink and green bowl!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Your pinks today are wonderful, your blog is wonderful, I'm glad I found my way to you. I will be sure to stop back! I love old Victorian homes. Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete