Victorian1885

Victorian1885

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to my Home..




My hope is that you are having a wonderful Spring weekend.. I awoke to a cool morning with a trace of snow which has since melted. May is typically when I plant my pots of flowers and add annuals to our perinials flower beds so I am hoping the weather straightens out this week. We had a extremly warm March & April for the area I live in Canada so we are hoping for a hot Summer this year. The hot weather is usually May-August in Saskatchewan but last year it was an odd year and September ended up being our hottest month.

Our home was built in 1924 and we have kept the character throughout and filled it with as many Antique and vintage treasures I can find. I can't wait to get out into the yard and fill it with pink flower pots and sit at my bistro set sipping tea and reading my favorite magazine Victoria! Enjoy your weekend!
Wanda

2 comments:

  1. Wanda, welcome to blogging. You have such a lovely home. So fun of charm.
    Thank you for your visit,I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful home you have!
    Come and join in on some of the blog parties, it is a great way to make new friends!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete